Recommend this article to your friends.
Fifteen Ways to Please Your Wife
How beautiful you are, my darling, how beautiful you are! SONG OF SOLOMON 1:15
Not to be outdone by Barbara's choice selection of husband-pleasers from yesterday's reading, here are some ideas from the man's side of the equation.
See what you both think about these:
1. Hug and kiss her every morning before leaving the house.
2. Go to bed at the same time she does.
3. Brush her hair while complimenting her eyes and appearance.
4. When she's studying herself in the mirror, tell her, "You are so beautiful."
5. Evict late-night television from your bedroom.
6. During mid-afternoon, call or send her an email to ask how her day's going.
7. Try your hand at making breakfast on Saturday morning.
8. Put gas in her car, vacuum the floor mats, and clean the windows.
9. Write her a short love letter. List several ways she has blessed you this year.
10. Resurrect common courtesies: Hold the car door open. Offer her your arm.
11. Put the toilet seat down.
12. If you hear her engaged in a tough situation, compliment the way she handled it.
13. When you're together in a crowd, find a way to brag on her.
14. Help her put the kids to bed.
15. Pray with her every day. Every day!
If this sounds like a lot of work or if it's out of character for the kind of guy you are, do it anyway. You'll get better at it. And I guarantee your wife will love you for it.
Wives, what is something your husband has done to please you lately? Why was it so encouraging?
Husbands, expect God to give you creativity and sensitivity as you focus your affection and attention on your wife.