Whether you suspect your spouse of hiding assets or want to expose their infidelity through their banking transactions, the only way to do so is to possess proof. Unfortunately, it is unlikely that you are able to gain access to their bank accounts without the help of professional financial analysis investigation services.
Today, going after paper trials is often futile or at the very least do not tell the full story. This is where you will need the expertise and experience of financial analysis experts to uncover what is going on. From hidden assets to offshore bank accounts and more, no case is too challenging for us at Probity Investigations.
WHAT IS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS INVESTIGATION?
Financial analysis investigations can be divided into two main categories, forensic accounting, and bank account search. Depending on the facts surrounding your case, we may make use of one or both of these investigation methods.
- Forensic Accounting: Forensic accountants are also certified public accountants (CPA). Making use of their expertise in an area of specialization such as taxation, forensic accountants deal with accounting, specifically in a legal context. This means that they know exactly what kind of findings will hold up in a court of law. Forensic accountants combine their auditing knowledge with investigative skills to determine what is behind cases of fraud.
- Bank Account Search: Exactly what it sounds like, the purpose of bank account searches is to uncover an individual’s hidden assets or offshore bank accounts. You may need this service to uncover where your spouse was on a certain night or if your ex-spouse defaults on child support payments, for instance.
When you work with a professional financial analysis investigation company such as Probity Investigations, Inc., you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that the evidence we present to you will be in a format that can be used in court.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FINANCIAL ANALYSIS INVESTIGATION SERVICES?
You can stand to benefit from financial analysis investigation services in several ways:
- Find out what your spouse has been spending on, be it hotel rooms or expensive restaurant meals.
- Find out where your spouse has been spending – a location unfamiliar to you can speak volumes.
- Find out if your spouse has any hidden assets or offshore bank accounts. As divorce settlements are calculated based on a person’s total worth, your spouse may be trying to hide money or assets in order to give you a lower settlement.
CHOOSE PROBITY INVESTIGATIONS, INC. FOR FINANCIAL ANALYSIS INVESTIGATION SERVICES
At Probity Investigations, Inc., we understand that every client who comes to us are at a low point in their lives. You can be sure that our investigators will treat you with sympathy and understanding, handling your case in a discreet manner that does not alert the subject of the investigation. Our experience in financial analysis investigation cases ensures that we will leave no stone unturned. Furthermore, we give you assurance that we work with a high level of integrity and will never bill you for services that are not utilized in your investigation.
If you are looking to consult with our financial analysis investigation team, don’t hesitate to reach out to us today. You may call us at 678-619-3022 or email us at Sales@ThePIAgency.com.