Is Someone Listening?
You hadn’t set the phone down for more than a minute when she called demanding to know who this mystery girl was. Your first reaction is to look over your shoulder, but even after spinning 360 degrees you don’t see anyone. There a few people across the street on their phone looking at you, but could they hear you from across the street? While you try to rapidly assess how she knew her voice is screaming in your ear, with increasingly frantic calls about the call you just ended. After several rushed declarations of innocence, an explanation that she is just a coworker and you were discussing the surprise party for your boss, and her huffing out a final “ I don’t believe you” and her hanging up on you, you just stare at your phone in disbelief. How did she know?
With the ever increasing advances in technology new ways to monitor what someone is doing, from apps that can be installed on your phone, bugs in your house, spyware on your computer, to a GPS in your vehicle the amount of tracking someone can perform on you without your knowledge is somewhat unnerving.
If you suspect your phone is being bugged consider the warning signs below:
- Does your phone turn on suddenly even when not being used?
- When you go to pick up your phone after not using it is the battery still warm?
- When you are on a call is there an unexpected click or beep?
If you are feeling trapped, like someone is monitoring the solution could be to call in the professionals. You can contact a Private Investigator.
Before you go running off and calling one there are some precautions you may wish to take.
- Consider clearing your internet browser history after performing searches
- Don’t call from your home phone or cell phone, consider purchasing a disposable prepaid phone or borrowing a phone from a friend
- Don’t place the call from inside your home
All of these actions can prevent tipping off the person monitoring you that you are on to them. Todd Redding is a veteran licensed private investigator that specializes in affair discovery, cheating spouse and alimony private investigations. The PI Agency is a 20 year Atlanta, Georgia based private investigation agency that caters to the needs of domestic and civil private investigations throughout Georgia, Alabama and Florida. You don’t have to face this difficult situation alone, please call The PI Agency, 1-888-777-0683.
Best of all, “Our advice is always free.”
Cheating When Children Are Involved
You’ve had this nagging suspicion for so long that he’s cheating. All the red flags are up: the phone calls, the late arrivals home at night, and he activated that gym membership that he stopped using after the first year of marriage. Then he comes home and his face lights up when the kids come running to him. Suddenly he’s more patient with them, more caring. Even if he is cheating, the kids are happy and they need him. Maybe all of this is easier if you just don’t know.
It is easier to believe if you never go looking the family can be happy. If you knew the truth you’d want to leave him on the principle of the matter. But in the end your kids need their father right? Knowing the truth would tear your family apart. Believe it or not, avoiding it to protect your children can still hurt them. Children are inherently sensitive to trouble in the household and not addressing it can cause a lot more damage than actually addressing it.
There are a lot of factors to consider. The first being, do you really have to know? It’s one thing to brush off him being home 20 minutes late once because of traffic, but when you find yourself needing to rationalize a reason to go through his phone it might be time to admit there is a trust issue in the relationship. Before you jump straight to the accusations think through your concerns and keep the following Do’s and Don’ts in mind.
- Don’t immediately go asking your children or their friends about what your spouse is up to when you are not around. It can open them up to feeling as though they were part of the affair by not telling you sooner, or that they did something wrong by lying to you. Until you’re sure there is something going on its best to keep them out of it. When taking steps to find out the truth, keep it discreet.
- Don’t vent to your children about your suspicions. It can put a strain on their own relationship and can even feel like a burden to them to have the knowledge that something is wrong.
- Don’t confront your spouse with your children present. It can be traumatizing and chances are having them present won’t prevent yelling or arguments.
- Don’t try to hide your feelings. When they start asking what’s wrong instead of telling them about your suspicions, just say you have things on your mind, but it’s not their fault and they don’t need to worry.
- Do once the truth is in the open with you and your spouse decide what to tell your children together. Presenting a united front can lessen the impact and prevents your children from having to feel as though they have to choose a side.
- Do be honest with your children about your feelings. Chances are they can sense it, denying it just makes them feel like maybe you can’t tell them because they are the cause of it.
- Do reaffirm they are not the cause of the fighting between you and your spouse. They may never say they feel it’s their fault, but they may still be feeling it.
- Do keep communication open. In the end you know your children best. If you feel like they need to talk about it more don’t hide from the conversations. Once they can verbalize and understand what is wrong they can begin to move forward from it.
If you are having suspicions about your spouse a Private Investigator can help you discreetly find out what your spouse hasn’t been telling you. Todd Redding is a veteran licensed private investigator that specializes in affair discovery, cheating spouse and alimony private investigations. The PI Agency is a 20 year Atlanta, Georgia based private investigation agency that caters to the needs of domestic and civil private investigations throughout Georgia, Alabama and Florida. You don’t have to face this difficult situation alone, please call The PI Agency, 1-888-777-0683.
Best of all, “Our advice is always free.”
The Other Woman
In the blur of emotions after the confirmation your husband is cheating its common for the other woman to spring to mind. Who is she? What does she have that you don’t? Most of all, why her? On some level you understand why the cheating occurred, the underlying tension between the two of you has just been building. Now you just want to understand why she would knowingly wreck your home. When it comes to be the “other” women there are actually a few reasons why a woman may have become entangled with your husband.
- She honestly didn’t know. While this may be one of the most overused and not always honest responses, sometimes she just didn’t know.
- She is also in a relationship where she feels alienated from her significant other. Often the initial attraction can come simply from being desired, both parties are able to connect through the thrill that someone is so attracted to them they are willing to cheat.
- She didn’t think it would do any harm. This rationale is a bit more difficult to process, because she may have actually rationalized the situation to herself and believes that the cheating is actually helping your relationship because he doesn’t feel as stressed after the interludes.
- She is jealous and is trying to steal him. Perhaps the rarest scenario, yet still the stereotype. This is usually the first thing that springs to mind when you envision her, but in reality there are still the other reasons.
Do you suspect your man has another woman? Todd Redding and his staff of professionally trained licensed private investigators specialize in affair discovery and cheating spouse private investigations. The PI Agency is a 20 year Atlanta, Georgia based private investigation agency that caters to the needs of domestic and civil private investigations throughout Georgia, Alabama and Florida. You don’t have to face this difficult and scary situation alone, please call The PI Agency, 1-888-777-0683.
Best of all, “Our advice is always free.”
Have you ever wondered what a polygraph test is or thought, “Do these test really work”? If so here is a break down about the Polygraph test and the pros and cons about using this type of test. The foundation built on the Polygraph test is that telling a lie is stressful and because of this stress there can be a measurement made and recorded to see if you are telling the truth. The Polygraph gets its name because the test consists of simultaneously monitoring several of the suspect's physiological functions. The most important and functions to be tested are breathing, pulse, and galvanic skin response. These functions are recorded and printed on graph paper for the observer to determine.
Arguments For and Against
- Few people can control all three physiological functions at the same time
- Polygraph examiners run pre-examination tests on suspects, enabling the examiners to measure that individual's reaction to telling a lie.
- Some subjects can conceal stress even when they are aware that they are lying.
- It is at times unclear to distinguish an individual's stress generated by the test and the stress generated by a particular lie.
According to the American Polygraph Association there has been over 250 studies conducted on the accuracy of polygraph testing during the past 25 years. In fact the most recent computerized testing research reveals that the accuracy of computerized polygraph systems is close to 100%. Most of the known errors occur with polygraph examiners that are simply not as experienced. In many cases the Polygraph tests have been proven reliable and have a history of helping police and private investigators solve the problem. If you or someone you know are in need of a Polygraph test feel free to contact the PI Agency. Our advice is always free, 1-888-777-0683